Appraisal Economics provides valuation services for leading companies in the technology industry including such firms as Allergan, Convergys, Cyclacel, General Dynamics, and Toshiba, among others.
We serve a wide range of technology companies that provide various goods and services, including:
- Data processing and outsourcing
- Data protection and security
- Home entertainment systems
- IT consulting
- Semiconductor equipment and testing
- Software manufacturing
- Technology hardware and storage
- Video game design and construction
Recent Valuation Projects
Some of our recent projects have been to:
- Opine on the solvency of a proposed recapitalization of a global lease software management company
- Value a global information technology solutions firm’s common stock on a minority interest basis
- Value the common stock of a computer hardware and software company related to the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Provide valuation services for an IP video solutions company, for tax reporting purposes
- Value certain assets of a computer consulting company, to assist in the formation of a new company
- Value a non-compete agreement for federal tax reporting purposes in connection with the acquisition of a telecommunications company
- Value the common equity of a manufacturer of custom computers, for management planning purposes
- Conduct a transfer pricing study for the rights to use certain intangible assets owned by a large direct sales, service, and marketing organization, which offers document imaging solutions
- Determine the fair market value of Delaware corporation that holds the equity of a comprehensive systems integration firm
Appraisal Economics has provided valuation services for clients in the technology industry for over 25 years. We understand the intricacies of this industry and are equipped to handle your particular needs. Please contact us or call +1 201 265 3333 for more information.
Articles and Publications