Appraisal Economics provides valuation services for leading companies in the retail industry including such firms as Aritzia, Barnes & Noble, Burlington Stores, Graco, Children’s Products, Lululemon, Net-A-Porter.com, Restoration Hardware, Spencer Spirit Holdings, Toys ‘R’ Us, Walgreens, and World Tire, among others.
We serve a wide range of retail segments that provide various goods and services, including:
- Baby and Child Products
- Home Goods
- Pet Supplies
Recent Valuation Projects
Some of our recent projects have been to:
- Value a mall-based retailer that sells a wide range of accessories in connection with its recapitalization
- Provide litigation support related to the fair market value of an oral hygiene products business and its trademark
- Provide a solvency opinion for a company that sells overstocks and closeouts of name brand groceries
- Conduct a royalty rate analysis of certain trademarks held by a leading children’s toy store
- Determine the fair market value of the common stock of an independent tire and automotive service center, for estate tax purposes
- Value the equity of an online retailer of women’s and men’s designer brand, ready-to-wear fashion and accessories
- Conduct a valuation of the furniture, fixtures, and leasehold improvements located in 22 stores at a major west coast airport
- Analyze trademarks for a company that sells off-price, brand name men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing and home goods.
- Provide a fairness opinion for a proposed recapitalization
Appraisal Economics has provided valuation services for clients in the retail industry for over 30 years. We understand the intricacies of this industry and are equipped to handle your particular needs. Please contact us or call +1 201 265 3333 for more information.
Articles and Publications
To read any of our publications, please visit our Resources page. Our latest report on the retail industry is available here.