Appraisal Economics provides valuations for manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and retailers of consumer products. We also serve firms that provide a wide range of consumer services. Our consumer products and services clients include such firms as Burlington Stores, eos, Estée Lauder, General Electric, Maybelline, Nestlé, PepsiCo., Stanley Black & Decker, and Unilever, among others.
We serve a wide range of consumer-focused companies that provide various goods and services including:
- Cleaning Products
- Home Goods
- Paper Products
Recent Valuation Projects
Some of our recent projects have included:
- Valuing common stock options immediately before and after changing the exercise prices for a national retailer, for financial reporting purposes
- Providing the fair market value of the customer relationships and intellectual property of a food manufacturer for litigation support services
- Determining the fair market value of non-compete agreements and customer lists, for a private equity firm buying numerous beverage retailers
- Reviewing and critiquing the valuation report of a worldwide branding firm to determine if the report’s conclusions were credible
- Providing a solvency opinion in connection with the acquisition of an international cosmetics firm
- Completing a goodwill impairment analysis on a home furnishings company that operates in the bedding industry
- Determining the value, for sale purposes, of a high-end custom suit manufacturer
- Providing a fairness opinion on the value of preferred stock, in connection with the sale of a leisure travel group that specializes in premium travel experiences
Appraisal Economics has provided valuation services for clients in the consumer products and services industry for over 25 years. We understand the intricacies of this industry and are equipped to handle your particular needs. Please contact us or call +1 201 265 3333 for more information.