Appraisal Economics provides valuation services for leading companies in the chemical industry, including such firms as BASF, Cytec Industries, Dow Chemical, Ethyl Corp., Occidental Chemical, and Sun Chemical, among others.
We serve a wide range of chemical companies that provide various goods and services, including:
- Inks and Pigments
- Organic and Inorganic Compounds
- Paints and Additives
- Specialty Chemicals
Recent Valuation Projects
Some of our recent projects have been to:
- Determine the business enterprise value of the world’s largest producer of printing inks
- Conduct a fair value analysis of customer relationships and goodwill related to the acquisition of a global metal coating business
- Conduct a fair value analysis of certain tangible and intangible assets of a Portuguese manufacturer and marketer of protective coatings
- Provide an independent valuation of non-voting stock of a manufacturer of glues and adhesives for gift tax purposes
- Value the assets of a firm providing pharmaceutical ingredients to European drug manufacturers
- Conduct a fair market valuation of a business enterprise that manufactures printer toners and coatings that cure under ultraviolet light
- Provide the fair market value, residual value, and liquidation value-in-place for bank financing purposes, of a company that produces liquids, powders, and a variety of cleaning supplies
Appraisal Economics has provided valuation services for clients in the chemical industry for over 30 years. We understand the intricacies of this industry and are equipped to handle your particular needs. Please contact us or call +1 201 265 3333 for more information.