Appraisal Economics is an international valuation firm providing independent valuation services to the business, financial and legal communities. Our headquarters are in New Jersey, with satellite offices throughout the country.
We are a full service valuation firm with an outstanding reputation supported by years of experience. We offer a range of services including: business valuations and securities valuations, intangible asset studies, real estate appraisals, equipment appraisals, trademark and patent valuations, goodwill impairment studies, and more. Our clients include many of the largest corporations in the world, small family businesses, government agencies, legal and accounting firms, and not-for-profit organizations. Our staff is comprised of experienced consultants with a wide array of industry expertise and an in-depth understanding of valuation theory. Appraisal Economics is committed to providing objective, supportable valuation conclusions in a well-organized appraisal report, and delivering this information on time.
The Challenge: Finding The Right Help
Decision makers need a valuation firm staffed by professionals who offer strategic thinking, tax and accounting expertise and unparalleled appraisal knowledge. Furthermore, the valuation firm must be committed to meeting deadlines, while providing a consistently high level of service. The firm must also provide and maintain solid support for value conclusions.
How Appraisal Economics Will Work For You
- Our experienced staff of CFAs, ASAs, CPAs, certified appraisers, and engineers will provide the personal attention you deserve at competitive fees.
- We apply the most up-to-date valuation and econometric techniques as part of providing high quality service.
- We assign a senior manager to supervise every engagement.
- Our opinions and reports meet or exceed all relevant professional standards and are subject to rigorous internal review.
- Our work is highly respected throughout the industry, as well as by regulatory and judicial agencies, including the IRS. Members of our staff have passed the IRS background investigation and have been approved for staff-like access.
- We respect that time is always of the essence, so we make sure our advice is there when you need it.